• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where can I buy Rohypnol?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy Rohypnol?

Ok, now I know I am gonna get lambasted for this but why not, does anyone have any experience of Online Dating sites they care to share?

Split up with my kids mum last year and moved back to the ancestral homeland, not realising that most of the people I was friends with have either grown up and moved on them selves, or failed to grow up at all and are complete tools and the gig I am on at the moment limits the time I have to actually go out and meet new people to get rejected!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Ok, now I know I am gonna get lambasted for this but why not, does anyone have any experience of Online Dating sites they care to share?

Split up with my kids mum last year and moved back to the ancestral homeland, not realising that most of the people I was friends with have either grown up and moved on them selves, or failed to grow up at all and are complete tools and the gig I am on at the moment limits the time I have to actually go out and meet new people to get rejected!
    MF

Comment

Why not hook up with Wilmslow and hunt as a pair? He is always having to beat the totty off with a large stick.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Whatever you do don't go British! I'll go never go back to British.

Or try Babecast and a box of tissues, get it over with ASAP?

Comment

Is Yorkshire that bad?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Why not hook up with Wilmslow ....
            Is he a giver or a taker though, but hey enough drinks in me and I'll slum it.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Is Yorkshire that bad?
              It can be...

Comment

I'm working in Yorkshire at the moment and could also recommend the xhmaster and tissues option, unless you can find a Yorkshire bird who is mute.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I'm working in Yorkshire at the moment and could also recommend the xhmaster and tissues option, unless you can find a Yorkshire bird who is mute.
                  sorry

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Maybe he could find a visitor from nearby after all the UK isn't that big.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X