• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thinking of becoming a Pikey All Tips welcome!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of becoming a Pikey All Tips welcome!

Due to the new (and all previous) government polices to make, honest hard working people suffer the most, I’ve decided to become a Pikey. As I see lots of Pikeys driving around in nice 4 by 4’s enjoying lots of caravanning holidays, with there families. They also seem to know a lot of farmers who let them camp on their land for free.. !

Anyway .. stuff so far :
    I have my 5 false NI number cards, and will be signing on with all 5 as soon as possible.
    I have my eye on a really nice well kept caravan; I’m told the owner will be out of town this weekend and therefore allowing me to obtain at the “Right”, price.
    I have an angle grinder so I can replace the old VIM number with the correct one I have made, on the 4 wheel drive that was illegally parked in my rented garage.
    But I’m sure there’s a lot more I need to get/make/etc before I can become a proper Pikey ?

Please help...

What blistering insight. I wouldn't want to go to one of those weddings.

Comment

You'll need to start saving hard for that big wedding if you have any daughters.

Comment

Good work on the banning, guys. Don't you have a filter mechanism for new posters' posts?

Comment

you also need a White van with Facia and doubleglazing plastered across the side with some random mobile number, you need a transit tipper with some churns on the back and you also need to get a van for ya ma

oh yes and you need to destroy all your wheelie bins and just throw all your s*it out in the road

Comment

Start by having a free web mail type address and go from there.......
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Good work on the banning, guys. Don't you have a filter mechanism for new posters' posts?
              Oh Come On!!!!!!!

Someone went to a lot of effort to write that post!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Oh Come On!!!!!!! Someone went to a lot of effort to write that post!!!
                WHS

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Oh Come On!!!!!!!

Someone went to a lot of effort to write that post!!!
                  WHS too.

There's a pikey infestation not too far from where I live. I could have provided him with a few pikey top tips.

Comment

I need my drive tarmacking. Got any spare tarmac?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X