• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faeces transplants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faeces transplants

On Radio 4 now.

Liquidised stool donated by brother.

Comment

If its on the radio how do we know they have had a face transplant and not just blagging it?!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If its on the radio how do we know they have had a face transplant and not just blagging it?!
        I'd be greatful if you could learn how to read and spell.

Comment

Thought this was on New Scientist a while back. Couldn't find it but there are some endlessly fascinating articles, like caterpillars that shoot pooh out like a cannon, or "If you had to eat yourself to survive what we be the best parts?"

PS greatful if somebody else can spell?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Liquidised stool donated by brother.
            Assuming I'm not misreading, There was an article about this on the BBC News website a few months ago.
            Some old lady who had lost all of her gut flora after a very long and heavy treatment of antibiotics was given a mixture of a family members liquidised faeces.
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

PS greatful if somebody else can spell?
              Just my little joke.

Comment

So. Hang on. Let me get this straight.

The title is meant to read faeces?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  So. Hang on. Let me get this straight.

The title is meant to read faeces?
                  Yep, she had some bugs missing from her stomach so was fed liquidised turd via a tube directly into her stomach.

I'm sure this happened over a year ago, old news really. So is it a slow news day? Everything at peace in the rest of the world, is it?

Comment

it would appear so

from what I can glean ( and I did not try that hard )implanting someone else's turds into your guts can kick start your stomach working again..

I hope I never get that ill or I am completely misunderstanding what is going on...

Comment

Working...
                    X