• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C'mon the spurs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon the spurs

AC are bossing it so far. Definitely the sign of a quality team that they come out fighting the way they have.

I think Spurs look a bit scared TBH. They are better than they are playing and need a decent little spell before half time. Harry will do the magic talk and they'll start playing with that lack of fear they had before when they were kicking arse. 2-1 on the night. Or 0-3 if they crumble. Although 0-1 at half time and a 2nd half fight back inspired by Bale would make good viewing as well.

Sopcast keeps breaking up. Bloody German telly with it's stupid obsession with German teams.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I think Spurs look a bit scared TBH.
    Rednapp will explain them during half time that they should be afraid of him more than AC Milan.

Comment

To whomever just gave me some -ve rep, I would just like to point out that I have something pleasurable to do this evening and you obviously don't

Here comes Mr Bale perhaps....
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well my £2 on spurs to win 3-0 is starting to look decidedly optimistic, even at 99-1

I still reckon they are going through though. They might even score with a bit of luck. Aaron Lennon is struggling to find that final ball on to Crouch's head but it has to happen sooner or later.

Comment

It just gets worse and worse if you're a gooner

Comment

Way to park the bus!

Nice one Spurs.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Top result. Twas a bit squeaky bum at times but they did it.

Comment

Top result. Twas a bit squeaky bum at times but they did it.
                I was a gentleman with my fellow Arsenal fans, as I share some of their disatisfaction, and fully support their claims that if it wasn't for a certain bad decision by the ref the result could have been in their favour.

I ultimately watched the spurs game in the pub, although did not intend to. The local pool hustler was back in town (after a holiday in Cuba) , and at kick off there was a £20 decider to be played. (He is the best player in the pub, signed on for the pool team at the start of the season and then failed to turn up for the majority of games)

We stayed the decider to full time which I lost and then he challenged me to double or quits.

I tonked him, and am well proud, so that caps a good night for me.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Aaron Lennon is struggling to find that final ball on to Crouch's head but it has to happen sooner or later.
                  To me it seemed more like the problem was Crouch's method of heading involves standing still and letting the ball bounce off his head.

Nice they got through but it was not a great display. Hopefully they'll not find themselves outclassed and made to look silly next round.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Why did we have a big thread for Arsenal losing, but only a little one for Spurs winning?

Do we only like Bad News on CUK?

Comment

Working...
                    X