• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friend with a problem. Advice needed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend with a problem. Advice needed.

I have a lady dog friend who has a problem at work, which I will outline below. I appreciate that this thread may attract some cretinous trolling, but we would appreciate advice from anyone who has direct or indirect experience of this kind of situation.

My lady dog friend has only ever gone out with boy dogs before and described the situation thus:

So there's this girl dog on our team, she's nice. We've always got on well, and I had (have?) a bit of a girl dog crush on her, you know what I mean.

We were chatting earlier and she had taken some chocs from a bowl on the desk. She threw a couple at my teats and was saying 'ooh did they go in?' (to my cleavage) and laughing.

It turns out she's a gay girl dog. I am very childish because I think I felt (and possibly reacted) quite shocked (she wears make up and everything) and my first thought was "Oh no, will she know I fancied her? Do I actually fancy her still? I think so!" and now every time she speaks to me I feel paranoid.

We had another chat later on. She is fairly forward and asked outright if I'd ever had an 'experience' with a girl dog. That could have been my cue, but as I'm like a boy dog, I made a joke, blushed, and changed the subject.

So what's the question?

Comment

So what's the problem again?

Comment

You friend should clearly go on a date with this b1tch. Doesn't make her a lesbian. I don't think.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          So what's the question?
          Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          So what's the problem again?
          What should she do?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by A dog View Post
              What should she do?
              Whatever the hell she wants. But my advice would be that she doesn't reveal her choice to a who's going to post it on an internet forum.

Comment

Aha. Now I know who you are on about.

Yes, get together, do it. Sell tickets. Plan B sorted.

Comment

What's with all this "dog" thing ? Your post reads as if it was written by someone subnormal. (Or more likely another sad sockie).

As for the original question, which is probably made up anyway but I'll go with it ; why are you asking for advice on what a colleague should feel about her own sexuality ?

Only she can (and should) make that decision surely ?
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Whatever the hell she wants. But my advice would be that she doesn't reveal her choice to a who's going to post it on an internet forum.
                    Well said that man.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X