• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Day made of Glass

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Day made of Glass

YouTube - A Day Made of Glass... Made possible by Corning.

Excellent! A world with no crud, muck or first-thing-in-the-morning body grease of any kind, including on a massive piece of glass above the bathroom sink, or the underside of children's shoes.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Smashing!

Comment

Cool - but clearly heavily inspired by Microsoft Office Lab's Vision 2019:

At the end, when they get into bed, they're on the other side to where they were when they woke up at the start. Don't most couples each stick to the same side of the bed?

Comment

It's all very good, but it looks like every time I walk past a bus stop all the photos I've been "researching" on my laptop will flash across the side screen.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              It's all very good, but it looks like every time I walk past a bus stop all the photos I've been "researching" on my laptop will flash across the side screen.
              No need to worry about that, the glass that hasn't been smashed by determined vandals will be covered in graffiti and road muck anyway.

Minority Report seems to be the inspiration for a fair bit of that video.

Comment

I want their life
                Its clean and shiny
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  I want their life
                  Its clean and shiny
                  Isn't yours? Oh dear, SueEllen will be along soon to tells us all that you're a terrible mother.

Comment

Working...
                  X