• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time last night

Last time it was all Welsh and last night it was all Scotch bollocks.

Who gives a flying **** about their fringe issues and who gives a damn about the views of their fringe politicians on world affairs.

Come on BBC, let them have their own regional versions of QT to be shown on their regional channels and let's keep QT in ENGLAND WHERE MOST PEOPLE LIVE!!.

By the way, that Scotch MSP, Nicola Watserface, is pig ugly. And annoying.

It's actually amusing to watch QT in Wales, Scotland or NI particularly when in Scotland someone with a proper Glaswegian accent asks a question. Also sometimes QT is lucky and they manage to do it in the region when something international newsworthy (or gossipy) happens.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

dull fact of the day, my friends dad asked one of the questions last night.

Didn't see it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        dull fact of the day, my friends dad asked one of the questions last night.

Didn't see it myself.
        I switched off when that bald bloke on the end didn't turn out to be Phil Collins. Not that I like Phil Collins or anything but I'm sure he'd have contributed more than the mealy mouthed handwringing bolllocks that came from the other panelists.
        That Nick Ferrari guy stuck the boot in a couple of times but I just find QT utterly dull these days because you can't get a fag paper between the major parties & I'm totally unconvinced of the audience being a true representation of public opinion. The only time I like it is when they have someone with forthright views that they are not afraid to express be they right or left of centre. Clare Short Vs Melanie Philips was good a few weeks back.

Comment

Working...
        X