• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most bizarre headline competion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most bizarre headline competion

I'll start.

Video: Skateboarding dog 'may get Asbo' after complaints - Telegraph

I did see one on the BBC the other day that said "Facebook adds suicide help system" which I thought could have been phrased better.

BBC News - Facebook adds suicide help system
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I did see one on the BBC the other day that said "Facebook adds suicide help system" which I thought could have been phrased better.

BBC News - Facebook adds suicide help system
      I saw a similar misleading headline in the BBC website this week
      'Hague fury as 'Iranian arms' bound for Taliban seized'

I thought Hague should have been quite happy that they were seized
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Holloway teen jailed after police discover crack in his bum

Comment

BBC side links has the tongue twistery "Sacked Sheen sues show's makers". (the full headline on the article is more manageable).

Comment

Sex Dispute Ends in Tractor Rampage.
            You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
              New Zealand's Timaru District Court has heard how a prostitute tried to get her own back on Christopher Malcolm Duane Muir, a farmhand on the country's South Island, who didn't pay after using her services.
              Muir pleaded guilty to dangerous driving of a tractor, five counts of unlawful taking, three of burglary, and incurring debt by deception. He will be sentenced on February 22.
              So is not paying for it unlawful taking or burglary? We need to be told....
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Man with sexual fetish for slurry jailed - Telegraph

Anyone gone missing from the boards recently?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Anyone missing gone from the boards recently?
                  Not seen Sas for a while
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Anyone gone missing from the boards recently?
                    RC?
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X