• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Cards

I am just about to get some more business cards printed, mainly for when I leave a contract I can hand them out etc to keep in touch with a few useful contacts, but then I started thinking are they even necessary in today’s environment?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am just about to get some more business cards printed, mainly for when I leave a contract I can hand them out etc to keep in touch with a few useful contacts, but then I started thinking are they even necessary in today’s environment?
    For what they cost you might as well get some
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

In mainland Europ business cards are almost a must if you are to be taken seriously.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Would you stick your Linkedin address on there too?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Would you stick your Linkedin address on there too?
          Phone, email, web

you've already met them so what do you now need linkedin for?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

You can get them with 2D barcodes on the back. This is useful for iPhone users who want to scan the barcode and this will create a contact in the address book,

Comment

Don't use Vistaprint. Google Vistaprint scam.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Don't use Vistaprint. Google Vistaprint scam.
                WHS

Go somewhere local to you.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  You can get them with 2D barcodes on the back. This is useful for iPhone users who want to scan the barcode and this will create a contact in the address book,
                  Oooh, I like this idea, I assume you mean QR Codes

Comment

Oooh, I like this idea, I assume you mean QR Codes
                    No I mean 2D bar codes

but they are the same

Comment

Working...
                    X