• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

This evening; run, then out to a local restaurant that went downhill but has been taken over by a couple of friends who are very ambitious about turning it into a great place.

Tomorrow; finish off redecorating, hang up some paintings.

Sunday; shotput training, then watch England v Scotland on the telly.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Chasing the solicitors about my redundancy agreement.

Looking into Plan B's since I'm likely to have the time and money available next month to start something.

Out on the bike at some point, weather permitting.

Possibly adopting a cat.
    Last edited by DaveB; 11 March 2011, 12:48.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Drive to worcester tonight to pick up my son and back to London. Spend the weekend doing touristy stuff with him and the wife and then go to watch England vs Scotland. Then drop him back off in Worcester.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Very quite weekend planned, been out every night this week
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Lucky arse
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Doing a few jobs mid morning Saturday, then over to friends for a early drink and then out for a meal.
            Sunday will be nursing a bad head and probably have to go shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Doing a few jobs mid morning Saturday, then over to friends for a early drink and then out for a meal.
              Sunday will be nursing a bad head and probably have to go shopping.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                According to SA's thread you're probably lying to impress us.
                Last edited by Sockpuppet; 11 March 2011, 14:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  According to SA you're probably lying to impress us.
                  Hey SP. Was it you with the Facebook message from the fit girl from work? Any update?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Hey SP. Was it you with the Facebook message from the fit girl from work? Any update?
                    Ha Ha. I went and walked the dog with her. Now that does sound like a really bad euphimism but its not, we actually walked the dog. I don't think it likes me.

I should have my own tag line. Sockpuppet......Super Stud.

*Ok there was also a meal but that's not nearly as interesting as telling people I walked her dog....well to me its not anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X