• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sick spamming @rseholes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick spamming @rseholes

Spammers plumb new depths of depravity;

Japan earthquake: live - Telegraph

10.04 Brian Hickebottom, from Birmingham, survived by taking refuge in the school where he works, along with his wife Sanae and daughter Erin, his relieved family have disclosed. His sister Emma Hickebottom heard from him last night. She said:

I was very relieved. We'd had a spam email saying he was dead and we were very distressed. He managed to make contact saying he is safe, his baby and his wife are with him and they're stuck on the third floor of a school in Sendai.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Be grateful that you are not the spammer. Evil is its own punishment.

Comment

Surely she can't have meant "spam"..? that's just not how spam works.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        Agreed!!

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If you'd like to draft an email explaining this, then we can all send it to her to make sure she gets it right next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Be grateful that you are not the spammer. Evil is its own punishment.
            If you'd like to draft an email explaining this, then we can all send it to her to make sure she gets it right next time.
            How did the spammers know that the old dear had relatives in Japan?

If the email was targetted to that one person then it wasn't spam, Shirley?

Comment

I don't object to somebody using a wrong word when they thought their brother might be dead. But I do object to it being picked up, taken at face value by somebody unconnected without thinking it through, and allowed to snowball on the internet unchecked.

Comment

I don't object to somebody using a wrong word when they thought their brother might be dead. But I do object to it being picked up, taken at face value by somebody unconnected without thinking it through, and allowed to snowball on the internet unchecked.
                Very good point.

Comment

The internet is human culture accelerated.

You should expect a lot of ****wits.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                  X