• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Censorship on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Censorship on CUK

So I start a perfectly valid thread entitled 'Gay Speak' which has now been deleted.

Was this your doing RealityHack? Perhaps you could explain why you felt the need to delete it? Or will you just delete this thread as well?

Had you thought some people might have found it offensive and beyond the bounds of normal trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNamor View Post
      So I start a perfectly valid thread entitled 'Gay Speak' which has now been deleted.

Was this your doing RealityHack? Perhaps you could explain why you felt the need to delete it? Or will you just delete this thread as well?
      Piss off, kandr.
      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

I didn't see him as homophobe. I'm sure some of his best friends are gay.

Well, not his very best friends, obviously.

Comment

its a privately owned internet forum, not a democracy
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Had you thought some people might have found it offensive and beyond the bounds of normal trolling?
            So everytime anyone asks a controversial question, it's trolling and deleted?

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

no, just when you do it
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Wasn't my doing but it was a good call.

I'm sorry you feel so aggrieved, and feel that there is censorship here on CUK.

To avoid you being offended any further, I have banned you.

Hope that helps.

x

Comment

Let's see shall we?

Who thinks PrinceNamor needs a day off the board for some quiet reflection?

See if this post gets mysteriously deleted.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X