• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Are The BBC Doing to Their Newsreaders?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Are The BBC Doing to Their Newsreaders?

From this, innit?

BBC - Comedy - Broken News
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
      From this, innit?

BBC - Comedy - Broken News
      No he is actually a real news reader.

It's amusing watching him as he is really animated and all over the place. A few of the others are trying to be like him and not look so wooden but it doesn't work.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's seems normal compared to Alistair Stewart.

I can't bear to watch ITV News when he's on, he's always over emphasising points with the 'headbutt the camera' nod he does. Bloody drama queen.

I want my newsreaders to just read the effing news. Unless they're female and doing a saucy dance number on Children in Need or Comic Relief. Then they can be animated.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
        X