• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Songs for Japan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Songs for Japan

As a response to Bryan Adams' () call for a concert for Japan, I think we could contribute by compiling a song list. I'll start;
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

What are the songs? Here at work I just get "Active content removed".

Comment

Atomic

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          Atomic

She was a real sex bomb in those days.

Comment

I can't believe noone has suggested this one yet...

It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I thought of posting 'things can only get better' but then decided that would be cruel. The last thing they need now is NuLabour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  I thought of posting 'things can only get better' but then decided that would be cruel. The last thing they need now is NuLabour.
                  Brian Cox. Yay
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Db...X1SLA_JrccDCbw
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X