• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's Worcestershire like to live?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Worcestershire like to live?

Some fantastic houses in the Worcestershire area.

Thinking of trying to get a work from home gig, or commute to London every other week, and live a semi-rural life.

House for sale Childswickham, Worcestershire WR12 7HF | Estate Agents Chipping Campden

Very nice indeed. Have lived there myself. Just avoid Redditch. Every county has to have a Chavville, and in Worcestershire's case it's Redditch.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

A bit saucy for my tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        Some fantastic houses in the Worcestershire area.

Thinking of trying to get a work from home gig, or commute to London every other week, and live a semi-rural life.

House for sale Childswickham, Worcestershire WR12 7HF | Estate Agents Chipping Campden
        I don't like the look of that house - Inside it would be all roof and beams, with pokey little rooms, and probably horribly creaky floorboards to boot.

It would be like trying to walk around, practically bent double, below decks on HMS Victory.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I don't like the look of that house - Inside it would be all roof and beams, with pokey little rooms, and probably horribly creaky floorboards to boot.

It would be like trying to walk around, practically bent double, below decks on HMS Victory.
          Ooh, luvely.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

WHS. I grew up in old houses and I bloody hate them. I have the scars on my head to prove it. Still, each to his own.

Enjoy the rising damp, the drafty bedrooms and the sound of mice running about above the ceiling.

Comment

Bedroom looks huge. Anyway , never mind that, have you seen the garden? It's like a football pitch. I'd put a nice pool in that...and of course a huge barbie. I'm sure the neighbours would love me.

Comment

Bedroom looks huge. Anyway , never mind that, have you seen the garden? It's like a football pitch. I'd put a nice pool in that...and of course a huge barbie. I'm sure the neighbours would shoot me.
                ftfy

Comment

Bedroom looks huge. Anyway , never mind that, have you seen the garden? It's like a football pitch. I'd put a nice pool in that...and of course a huge barbie. I'm sure the neighbours would love me.
                  Is this one of those pointless threads based in fiction?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Is this one of those pointless threads based in fiction?
                    It does have something Dimprawn-ish about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X