• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG Messing me around

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCG Messing me around

Signed up to PCG Plus on Friday and now really peed off.

Login doesn't work, my invoice got mixed up with somebody else (who happened to recieve an introductory 15% discount), called/emailed them several times and still no assistance.

Considering complaining and getting refund then going elsewhere, any suggestions?

Anybody else had similar problems with their buggy system? I bet they could do with a couple of decent contractors to sort out their software.....

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Signed up to PCG Plus on Friday and now really peed off.

Login doesn't work, my invoice got mixed up with somebody else (who happened to recieve an introductory 15% discount), called/emailed them several times and still no assistance.

Considering complaining and getting refund then going elsewhere, any suggestions?

Anybody else had similar problems with their buggy system? I bet they could do with a couple of decent contractors to sort out their software.....
    I signed up on a Friday and eerily similar problems. Phone them up in office hours and they'll sort you out pretty efficiently.

Comment

I signed up on a Friday and eerily similar problems. Phone them up in office hours and they'll sort you out pretty efficiently.
      Already called them and emailed them several times. Starting to get really cheesed off now. thats 5 days I am paying for going down the bin. They need to get their act together....
      Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 15 March 2011, 14:46.

Comment

Any other options guys?

Comment

Any other options guys?
          PM malvolio.

Comment

Any other options guys?
            AFAIK, there isn't any other lobbying group that represents contractors.

Maybe the Group of Professional Contractors? Or the Professional Group of Contractors?

Splitters!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              PM malvolio.
              Or v8gaz - he'll help.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Cheers guys,

been sorted now - sort of. Still a couple of issues but on the whole nearly there.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Or v8gaz - he'll help.
                  Oi - how dare you accuse me of being helpful?

Seriously, let me know what's still broken and I'll get it fixed.
                  World's Best Martini

Comment

Working...
                  X