• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exploding tadpoles.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exploding tadpoles.

There was this chap I was in skool with, aeons ago.

He liked to explode tadpoles by putting them in conc H2SO4.

He liked shooting birds with his air rifle.

Don't know if he tortured cats or not.

He eventually became a dentist.

Being easily led, I once helped some mates kill some baby frogs around the school pond.

We got a rollocking from the headmaster, but what made me feel really bad about it was when my dad simply sighed and said: "Poor sods, they never hurt anyone."

Comment

If you never smile, you don't need good teeth.

Comment

I once put a neighbours cat in a wheely bin.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I torture my cats, but only when the balance of my mind is disturbed

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

My dentist used to be the Dutch national sidecar motocross champion. He's only mildly insane.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X