• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Preferred form of Torture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Preferred form of Torture

Sometimes when I think about some of the worlds low life, like peedos, dictators or gangsters, I think what I would do to them if I had the power.

I think my preferred torture method would be to take them to a deserted warehouse, and nail them to the upstairs floor using 10 inch railway spikes. Then walk away and leave them.

I think with a loon, like Gaddaffi or Blair for e.g., I would go easy on them and only use 9 inch spikes

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I think I've posted before about my preferred form of torture, which includes razorwire, bumholes & flames
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Sometimes when I think about some of the worlds low life, like peedos, dictators or gangsters, I think what I would do to them if I had the power.

I think my preferred torture method would be to take them to a deserted warehouse, and nail them to the upstairs floor using 10 inch railway spikes. Then walk away and leave them.

I think with a loon, like Gaddaffi or Blair for e.g., I would go easy on them and only use 9 inch spikes

And that's why you've never been picked for jury service.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I think I've posted before about my preferred form of torture, which includes razorwire, bumholes & flames
        That's my preferred form of torture too!

What are you doing this Friday?

Comment

You mean you want to extraordinarily render them and then use enhanced interrogation techniques?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            You mean you want to extraordinarily render them and then use enhanced interrogation techniques?
            Gina ford

Comment

I'd put them in a locked room with a naked Cherie Blair and Dawn Primarolo and a box of sex toys and make them beg for death
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                That's my preferred form of torture too!

What are you doing this Friday?
                I'm free darling.

Can you organise the windowless room and nail the table to the floor?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Flayed alive and dipped in alchohol.

Repeat step two until you get bored, then set them alight. Fire extinguisher optional.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    I'm free darling.

Can you organise the windowless room and nail the table to the floor?
                    Who's wearing the gimp suit this week?

Comment

Working...
                    X