• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The song I currently have stuck in my head is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The song I currently have stuck in my head is...

The Who - You better you bet.

I'd try and do somthing to get rid of it but the last time I tried that I ended up with Sun Arise instead
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Try this, it's very catchy.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I now have this stuck in my head, thanks to this thread making me think about songs that get stuck in your head.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Due to the joyous exposure of building sites I have a random Irish band called Rubber Bandits in my head I cannot remember the title (possible 'horse') but the line goes "f**k your Subaru I’ve a horse outside”
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Try this, it's very catchy.

Normally I curse the fact that YouTube is blocked at this site. Now I'm probably grateful
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Pie Jesu - All Angels

I listen to it it the mornings to avert tube rage and disconnect myself from the ratrace banker types all pushing and shoving past each other on the tube.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

My current earworm is Shot by both Sides by Magazine
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

This one always sets the missus off.............

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Flag Hippo!

Coffee's for closers

Comment

Chimpanzee riding on a segway, bam ba ba ba bam bam.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X