• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top 'o the morning to you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 'o the morning to you

It's a fine St Patricks day in Manchester. I didnt mention it before, but all my grandparents are from Ireland, so I guess that makes me mostly Irish

what about you ?
    I am Irish.
    26.67%
    Irish blood English heart
    6.67%
    We are all one, in lifes rich melting pot
    20.00%
    Bloody foreigners
    40.00%
    Paddys day - bah humbug. shoot them all
    6.67%
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's a fine St Patricks day in Manchester. I didnt mention it before, but all my grandparents are from Ireland, so I guess that makes me mostly Irish

what about you ?
    It was grey and dreich when I passed through at 6am!

Hope you have a good one yourself

Comment

Happy Plastic Paddies' Day!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Where's the German ancestry option?

Oh, and if you add one and even dare to combine it with an Andyw option, I will consider that a declaration of war and I shall gather my forces and invade...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Where's the German ancestry option?

Oh, and if you add one and even dare to combine it with an Andyw option, I will consider that a declaration of war and I shall gather my forces and invade...
          I have a poll planned for St Otto's day

do the squarehead cabbage and sausage eating gooseteppers (no offence intended) have a patron saint ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I have a poll planned for St Otto's day

do the squarehead cabbage and sausage eating gooseteppers (no offence intended) have a patron saint ?

Saint Boniface. Actually, I think he's the patron saint of pop-ups too, judging by his website.

Comment

My ancestors were all Russian\Polish. My great great grandparents came to the UK in the 1870s-80's. My great grandfather who I met when I was a very small kid still had a polish accent and his greatest wish was to become an English gentleman.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I've got an Irish mate so that entitles me to drink guiness like a paddy and say bejausssuuss a lot tonight.

Comment

My Mum is mostly Irish but born over here so I don't feel Irish. Mrs OG is Irish and has sent YG (with her crazy Irish name) off to nursery this morning with her Cute Cailín top on.

As a special St Patrick's day celebration, I have been round each 'press' in the house and left a board with a cup on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    My Mum is mostly Irish but born over here so I don't feel Irish. Mrs OG is Irish and has sent YG (with her crazy Irish name) off to nursery this morning with her Cute Cailín top on.

As a special St Patrick's day celebration, I have been round each 'press' in the house and left a board with a cup on it.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X