• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What makes an Agent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes an Agent?

Read many posts on here criticizing Agents and their day-to-day methods. Has anyone conducted any psycho / socio analysis on agents and what were their findings

Originally posted by sonu
    Read many posts on here criticizing Agents and their day-to-day methods. Has anyone conducted any psycho / socio analysis on agents and what were their findings
    Findings conclude that they're all hair gel obsessed, ASBO dodging psychopaths.

Comment

I would guess it is a socially-accepted way to utilise potential criminals to achieve their potential without killing anyone.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

The guys who kill and dismember family members are psychopaths. The ones that stop and wonder whether they might be better off selling them become agents.

Comment

1) Bad suits

2) Loud braying voices - either mockney or faux posh.

3) Tag watches - they mistakenly think they're 'nearly as good' as the Rolex they really want but can't afford.

4) Entry level model of luxury cars (i.e 3 series BMW).

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

PMSL - Keep 'em coming!
            Last edited by sonu; 7 March 2006, 18:03.

Comment

PSML - Keep 'em coming!
              The inability to construct an acronym correctly...

Comment

Part gypo, part chav with a little dash of wideboy.

BTW It's PMSL

Wonder how long before Dodgy takes the hump?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Part gypo, part chav with a little dash of wideboy.

BTW It's PMSL

Wonder how long before Dodgy takes the hump?
                  Get with the party TLG..

Comment

PSML - Keep 'em coming!
                    5) Pretending to like rugby when you know they're just football proles at heart.

6) Always having the latest fecking gadget beeping and binging on their person.

7) No understanding of Latin.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X