• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor little Knut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor little Knut

Knut dead: German polar bear dies in front of 600 visitors at Berlin Zoo | Mail Online

Knut, the world-famous polar bear, collapsed and died in front of 600 visitors at Berlin Zoo this afternoon.

I blame Global Warming.

What a silly knut!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Very sad. Even his keepers called him a knut.

Comment

Over 30 years of age Mercedes is still a looker, the UK's only polar bear... well until last year
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yes but how many 4x4's are in Edinburgh? I reckon there must have been too many Cayennes in Berlin, selfish bastards.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Yes but how many 4x4's are in Edinburgh? I reckon there must have been too many Cayennes in Berlin, selfish bastards.
            Forget 4x4's in Edinburgh, the amount of Porches here in Munich is nuts I've never seen so many, including those ugly 4 door ones...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Knut dead: German polar bear dies in front of 600 visitors at Berlin Zoo | Mail Online

Knut, the world-famous polar bear, collapsed and died in front of 600 visitors at Berlin Zoo this afternoon.

I blame Global Warming.

Just like Tommy Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Forget 4x4's in Edinburgh, the amount of Porches here in Munich is nuts I've never seen so many, including those ugly 4 door ones...
                I went to Oktoberfest in 2001, I remember walking down one of the posh shopping streets and seeing probably 80% 911's parked down both sides, the other 20% were all M5's and AMG Mercs.

I loved Munich but 8 days solid drinking was too long.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  I went to Oktoberfest in 2001, I remember walking down one of the posh shopping streets and seeing probably 80% 911's parked down both sides, the other 20% were all M5's and AMG Mercs.
                  Interesting observation - none of those cars are made in Britain and all made in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Interesting observation - none of those cars are made in Britain and all made in Germany
                    Sod off alexei. This thread already has more than enough little knuts!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X