• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Mail Poll Fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Mail Poll Fail

For those of you wondering what the views of the nation are:

You couldn't make it up

Can't find that. Are you sure you didn't make it up?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      More likely the drugs.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Off topic but it seems odd at time why there are so many sneers at The Daily Mail but not The Daily Express, although on any day they both carry exactly the same tales of asylum seekers in £10m taxpayer funded mansions etc. I suspect it because the former is a far more influential paper and not all their contributors are from the right. Much more worth reading too, some interesting articles at times like these:

What the Mayans can teach us about wind turbines | Mail Online
        Middle East unrest: Sunni and Shi'ite conflict threatens to tear the Muslim world apart | Mail Online

The Express on the other hand, as The Duke of Ed once famously remarked, is "a bloody awful paper"
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

For those of you wondering what the views of the nation are:

You couldn't make it up
          Tut, tut. No references, citations, or even a link

Comment

Home | Mail Online about one screen above the foot of the page.

Comment

Off topic but it seems odd at time why there are so many sneers at The Daily Mail but not The Daily Express
              Here you go: Mailwatch "So-Called" Forum - View forum - Daily Express Chat

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Home | Mail Online about one screen above the foot of the page.
                Nick. Are you really a closet Tory? You do seem to know an awful amount about the Daily Mail. I think it may be a guilty pleasure!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Nick. Are you really a closet Tory? You do seem to know an awful amount about the Daily Mail. I think it may be a guilty pleasure!
                  I've recently registered at the Mailwatch forums - that way I get informed about its greatest excesses without having to read the damn thing

Comment

I love getting the "wrong" answer on Daily Mail polls. The only problem is that there's never an easy way to permalink directly to the poll, so it's hard to enlist mates to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X