• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finding out where Champions League games are aired?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding out where Champions League games are aired?

I am trying to find out which games are on Sky Vs regular TV but I can't see this on UEFA.com. Does anyone know where one might find this information?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

sky.com have the channels listed.

Watch Live TV Online | Guide TV | Sky Player

Comment

Live Football on TV - Sport on Television - Live Football on TV
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

BBC Sport now says who shows football games.

Edit: Only when they put up a page about the specific game.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          sky.com have the channels listed.

Watch Live TV Online | Guide TV | Sky Player
          Neither of those seem to go far enough ahead. I'm specifically trying to figure out the quarter-finals featuring English teams, which I presume has already been allocated? Or maybe not?

Comment

WherestheMatch.com | Live Sport on TV is your friend...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Stops 2nd/3rd April the same as Live Football on TV - Sport on Television - Live Football on TV. Maybe they really didn't allocate who gets what fixture yet, but it seems pretty unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Maybe they really didn't allocate who gets what fixture yet, but it seems pretty unlikely.
                The CL is now at the knockout stages. Although the semi draws have been provisionally made, until the quarter finals have been played it is impossible to know who will qualify. Maybe that is why they are keeping their powder dry, as some matches will garner much more interest than others.
                For example if Barca get through to play Real Madrid in the semis, then expect huge interest across the entire continent for that clash of the giants. The likes of ITV and BBC will be breaking the bank to secure the viewing rights. If however Spurs get through to play Shaktar Donetsk? They will probably just show Antiques Roadshow or Miss Marple instead to try and maintain viewing figures.

HTH
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  The CL is now at the knockout stages. Although the semi draws have been provisionally made, until the quarter finals have been played it is impossible to know who will qualify. Maybe that is why they are keeping their powder dry, as some matches will garner much more interest than others.
                  For example if Barca get through to play Real Madrid in the semis, then expect huge interest across the entire continent for that clash of the giants. The likes of ITV and BBC will be breaking the bank to secure the viewing rights. If however Spurs get through to play Shaktar Donetsk? They will probably just show Antiques Roadshow or Miss Marple instead to try and maintain viewing figures.

HTH
                  On the other hand, Spurs v Shaktar Donetsk could be the most prudent game to show. It would probably be cheaper than an episode of Big Brother or the Test Card.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Yes but I can't even find what channels the quarter-finals are on, which are 5/6 April and 12/13 April and all teams are known.

Comment

Working...
                    X