• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper CUK poll format

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper CUK poll format

Example provided
    Option 1, e.g. NO
    6.67%
    Option 2, e.g. YES
    20.00%
    Option 3, e.g. I am pished
    6.67%
    Option 4 (Andyw option), e.g. 'I like giving it to Andyw's Mum from behind'
    66.67%
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 21 March 2011, 12:20.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

question should be:
    "How many answers do you like you your polls"
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Has AtW santioned this format? Otherwise it ain't official/Kosher/Pukka*

*delete as appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Has AtW santioned this format? Otherwise it ain't official/Kosher/Pukka*

*delete as appropriate.
        Don't worry; my mate Mo says the format's halal, so it's probably kosher too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          question should be:
          "How many answers do you like you your polls"
          And the options should be 'Yes' and 'No'.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Good suggestions. Great to see people putting their oar in and contributing to what I see as a synergetic team effort whereby everyones' ideas are integrated into a scalable, made to measure enterprise polling solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Good suggestions. Great to see people putting their oar in and contributing to what I see as a synergetic team effort whereby everyones' ideas are integrated into a scalable, made to measure enterprise polling solution.
              I'm saluting the flag pole, where's the ******* flag?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  I'm saluting the flag pole, where's the ******* flag?
                  can you take this offline and find the resolution by the end of play
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Can a poll creator subsequently edit it to show who voted for what?

If so, there's some comic potential there, if it's embarrassing enough.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X