• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tuna sandwich dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuna sandwich dilemma

An email has just gone around saying there are (tinned) tuna sandwiches left over from some conference, but none of the permies have step up to the plate yet, would it be considered bad form if I as a contractor break open the first batch and hide it in a rarely used cupboard for future stinkiness?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I like your thinking. Make it so.

Comment

reply to all with the info that canned tuna contains 15% dolphin as they also get caught in the fishing nets.

then see who grabs the sandwiches.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        An email has just gone around saying there are (tinned) tuna sandwiches left over from some conference, but none of the permies have step up to the plate yet, would it be considered bad form if I as a contractor break open the first batch and hide it in a rarely used cupboard for future stinkiness?
        Has your contract been renewed? If yes pass, if no stash and run!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

This dilema makes the decision on whether to go contracting look like a piece of cake.

Comment

Who the hell makes tinned sandwiches?

Cheeseburger in a can, reviewed.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Who the hell makes tinned sandwiches?

Cheeseburger in a can, reviewed.
              My local discount supermarket stocks ready made cheeseburgers in plastic bags.

I stick to the drinks section of that shop. For a discount place it actually has a decent wine section.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

http://www.rustlersonline.com/menu

Those are not anywhere near as bad as I imagine a tinned burger would be. Supermarkets also sell (or used to) canned fried breakfasts including egg, bacon, sausage, beans, etc.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X