• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did anyone see that Spartacus : Gods of the Arena prequel last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone see that Spartacus : Gods of the Arena prequel last night

Bad points: gore factor was overdone and unrealistic, kinda like a 1970's horror movie.

Good points: all of the slave girls were stunning, with perfect figures and wondeful, full buxom breasts that hung temptingly radiating youth and carnal desire. There wasn't just one, or 2, there were loads, lined up one after another, completely naked in all their untamed glory, bound by their hands and feet, almost like willing participants in a planned BDSM session.

I'll be watching more.

Which station?

Comment

Yeah I have been downloading this as I loved the first series and any excuse to see Xena get her kit off again!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I watched about half, and Sky+'d the rest. I tried watching the previous series, but found it boring, though they seem to have upped the full frontal nudity and use of "the C-word". I can't stand that Scottish bloke though, and I'd love to know what accent Lucy Lawless is doing.

So are they doing a Blakes 7 and making a series where the title character isn't in it?
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          I watched about half, and Sky+'d the rest. I tried watching the previous series, but found it boring, though they seem to have upped the full frontal nudity and use of "the C-word". I can't stand that Scottish bloke though, and I'd love to know what accent Lucy Lawless is doing.

So are they doing a Blakes 7 and making a series where the title character isn't in it?
          The orignal actor was diagnosed with cancer so they had to change it.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I read the historical novel by Howard Fast many times many years ago. I found it even better than the famous film. a cracking story

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I watched the rest, and found I quite enjoyed it. If you can appreciate it like Shakespeare, i.e. full of unrealistic characters and ridiculously convuluted dialogue, then it's really quite good.

After all those years of lesbian hints in Xena, and now she does hot nude girl on girl scenes.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
              X