• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

life as a contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life as a contractor

brag: got a job and off the bench again!
    beat: job really sucks, low rate and very boring
    variance: just found out kebabs in my area are way overpriced

The real proper good news is that you've finally being approved for posting on CUK!

If you are a sockie then I salut your cunning in getting past tiresome moderation!

If you are a real poster, which isn't very likely based on recent 10000 sign ups, then watch out for bullies on here - don't ask me who are they, you'll see them soon enough.

Comment

Think German Kebabs, or Kebaps as it often turns out.

There's a place under Bergedorf Station near Hamburg, hmm a small kebap is enough for me Euro 1.20 last time I was there admittedly a while ago..

None of that greasy testicle meat we get, sort of gently spiced grilled chicken, similar one I had near Frau Möller in St Georgi in Hamburg itself, Euro 2.90 but huge and I had to throw it away. I still think of that bin and if it's still there...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Think German Kebabs, or Kebaps as it often turns out.

There's a place under Bergedorf Station near Hamburg, hmm a small kebap is enough for me Euro 1.20 last time I was there admittedly a while ago..

None of that greasy testicle meat we get, sort of gently spiced grilled chicken, similar one I had near Frau Möller in St Georgi in Hamburg itself, Euro 2.90 but huge and I had to throw it away. I still think of that bin and if it's still there...
        I firmly believe there is a special place in hell for people like you. I guess you also walk to priests and tell them what a great lovers they could have become.

As for my forum activity, I'm a small guy, read only mostly. Its just today all this stuff got to me, hence this thread. And its 23.15 already, need to go to bed and then back to work, oh noes...

Comment

Originally posted by mrv View Post
          brag: got a job and off the bench again!
          beat: job really sucks, low rate and very boring
          variance: just found out kebabs in my area are way overpriced
          All well and good, but do you like films about Gladiators?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            All well and good, but are you gay ?
            FTFY
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
              FTFY
              Obviously you've not been round here long
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Just keep invoicing.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Oi Prickles get your party pants on!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Lange Reihe?

Comment

Working...
                    X