• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity's next big adventure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity's next big adventure

With the Americans cutting back on their manned space missions that avenue is not closed for him at present, but you never know, with a change of administration the evergreen suity could be up there in a few years time. So in the meantime...

SUITY PLEASE STOP READING NOW. WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU AND IT WILL BE ALL WORTH IT, HONEST

I was thinking we could get him a Flash Gordon outfit from a costume suppliers and tell him that Ming The Merciless is loose in Luton and he and only him can save the earth in 24 hours. He will believe it, obviously, it will all be harmless fun as long as we keep him from meeting 2 pen and pad carrying doctors at the same time.

I watched Space Camp the other night - if a bunch of kids can do it and survive, I reckon Suity can do it.

Although, there is one scene where Max doesn't want to go to the toilet in space - with the amount of wetting that goes on with SY, there could be trouble ahead.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

SUITY a - ha
      Saviour of the Universe

Followed by 3 days of silence before

SUITY'S ALIVE!

Comment

We could give him a spade and tell him there are a bunch of starving Chilean miners under luton.

There could be a big time cost for him that could benefit us.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          We could give him a spade and tell him there are a bunch of starving Chilean miners under luton.

There could be a big time cost for him that could benefit us.
          He get dig about 3 foot and piss off for a curry.

I would suggest we get some ribbon and put it across his front door, and put a man with a chequered flag. Lest that way when he gets home he feels that he's completed something for once.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought threads created for the sole purpose of mocking another member were verboten?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

We will get a wooden box and tell him he is David Blane, just put in a storage lock up with a few london sightseeing posters on the inside.

Can somone look into the cost of 6 months storage in Luton? he could certainly last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                I thought threads created for the sole purpose of mocking another member were verboten?
                I think we are concentrating on his Walter Mitty fantasies today.

Comment

Really
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Normally yes. Except the person in question is a real basket case.

Like Suity.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X