• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A fancy new term for incest - Genetic Sexual Attraction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fancy new term for incest - Genetic Sexual Attraction

Father and daughter expect child together

A woman who tracked down her long-lost father in the US is now pregnant with his child.

Garry Ryan, 46, was tracked down by his daughter Penny Lawrence, 28, last year. He had left Ms Lawrence's mother when she was pregnant, so father and daughter had never met.

Following the death of her mother and the grandparents who raised her, Ms Lawrence, from Los Angeles, became obsessed with finding her father, and tracked him down to Houston, Texas.

Upon meeting, they felt an instant physical attraction, which resulted in a sexual relationship. Ms Lawrence is now pregnant with her father's child.
    That's absolutely gross - They should both get a life sentence, IMHO, to discourage any other blood relatives from committing incest.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Father and daughter expect child together

That's absolutely gross - They should both get a life sentence, IMHO, to discourage any other blood relatives from committing incest.
    In that case the whole of Wigan would be in jail.....

Comment

my kids are trying to track me down, to shoot me I think

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        That's absolutely gross - They should both get a life sentence, IMHO,
        Together?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Not particularly unusual.

Watched a prog about brother/sister genetic sexual attraction some years ago.

Sommat gets switched off in the brain if you're brought up together.

If you're separated in early life, that doesn't happen

Dunno what the excuse used by the chap down the end of the road was, mind you.

Comment

So let me get this straight. If she (his daughter) gives birth to a daughter by him who he also takes a fancy to, and her daughter (who is also his granddaughter and her mother's sister) gives birth to a son, then the son will be the brother of his daughter and his granddaughter who are sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              In that case the whole of Wigan would be in jail.....
              I'm from Wigan !! People in Wigan use 'Bolton' in that gag

Comment

I was wondering though why all the kids at my school only had one of two surnames, and why I had an extra digit on each hand...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
                  I'm from Wigan !! People in Wigan use 'Bolton' in that gag
                  How does that work? Do people from Wigan move to Bolton when their kids/lovers leave home?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
                    I was wondering though why all the kids at my school only had one of two surnames, and why I had an extra digit on each hand...
                    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    How does that work? Do people from Wigan move to Bolton when their kids/lovers leave home?
                    It's because most people form Wigan have never travelled further than Bolton.

Comment

Working...
                    X