• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Small SC Rollout?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small SC Rollout?

Guys,

Does anyone know if there is a small Rollout or somink going on at the mo'?
    Is there an Agent who needs someone like this on this Website?

My SC Security clearance is due to expire at the end of this month, and (I am working on a non SC site in civilian land at the Mo' probably till the end of May) I was looking for a weekend job or similar just to keed it current.

What level is it? If it's just basic, I seem to have got by for two contracts but just having them reactivate it without having to do all that SC form and references stuff again. Maybe they have relaxed the requirements.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      What level is it? If it's just basic, I seem to have got by for two contracts but just having them reactivate it without having to do all that SC form and references stuff again. Maybe they have relaxed the requirements.
      SC Level?
      Held at a Level x site (NATS) I understood that if you didn't use it for 12 months they deleted/Archived it..

Comment

Working...
      X