• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clearing some undergrowth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearing some undergrowth

I really mean shaving your nutsack but thought I'd keep the title clean for those numpties that leave browser windows open in view of their colleagues.

As a real man (well, hairy fooker really) I'm shocked it's so popular, so thought a poll would give a better idea as to what ratio of men on here sucumb to a bit of genital trimming by having a short sack and sides.

I still don't think it's for me as it could end up looking like a bowling ball on rug.....and no I haven't got a hairy penis....eww.

Poll to follow.
    Always - I keep my hygene products in my manbag
    29.03%
    Tried it once - yep been through the itchiness and decided never again
    19.35%
    Never - That's for girls
    48.39%
    AndyW and I share a shower once a week and do each other
    3.23%

This thread is going to Light Relief in 5... 4...

Comment

Problem is where do you stop unless you want to shave your stomach and legs too as for me its all one interwoven mass of hair!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

As I already mentioned, I do like to keep it trimmed. Anything else just looks unkempt, and I believe women probably have a similar attitude to this as we might have if faced with a never been trimmed and totally out of control bush i.e. I'm not putting my face in there.

I don't shave per se, although I have tried it in the past I think this is a waste of time because it's going to grow back and itch like hell while it does it.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

there is a big difference between shaving the sack and running the clippers over the growth at the top.

Its just a little bit of housekeeping.

I've never chosen the turkey option

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

I've never chosen the turkey option
            You're not a freemason then?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              there is a big difference between shaving the sack and running the clippers over the growth at the top.
              I trim with scissors or run the clippers over the sack as well, otherwise I end up with something resembling a coconut.

This was what led to yesterdays bloody mess.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You should have made it a public poll - most people wouldn't notice until too late, and you can't delete votes

Comment

Trimming yes, last turkey in the shop no.

It seems polite
                  Last edited by TykeMerc; 25 March 2011, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    You should have made it a public poll - most people wouldn't notice until too late, and you can't delete votes
                    It is a pubic poll

Comment

Working...
                    X