• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All this kicking off in Arab-land...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this kicking off in Arab-land...

..does it not mean that 'the people' there have had enough of Islamic bollocks and want to be more Western and free and give us cheap petrol?

'Islam - 5th Century Religion in 21st Century World'

'Western Economics - let's charge you for everything and fook u over if you don't pay, totally ruining your credit score, but if you're on top, shiit below'

But if we embrace the Oily countries into Western-dom, can I have cheap petrol and buy a 1959 Cadillac?

stek, in a server room, with the loudest rack server ever, Sun (now Oracle) T2000, the suction power on this rig is amazing, nearly blew my leg off when I walked past it. Actually that gives me an idea, door is locked, clean undies on, come on baby, yeah, boot cdrom - oh yeah, IPV6, ooh, sexy, default route?, I don't know it, tulip, default route? anybody?

Too late....

Originally posted by stek View Post
    ..does it not mean that 'the people' there have had enough of Islamic bollocks and want to be more Western and free and give us cheap petrol?

'Islam - 5th Century Religion in 21st Century World'

'Western Economics - let's charge you for everything and fook u over if you don't pay, totally ruining your credit score, but if you're on top, shiit below'

But if we embrace the Oily countries into Western-dom, can I have cheap petrol and buy a 1959 Cadillac?

stek, in a server room, with the loudest rack server ever, Sun (now Oracle) T2000, the suction power on this rig is amazing, nearly blew my leg off when I walked past it. Actually that gives me an idea, door is locked, clean undies on, come on baby, yeah, boot cdrom - oh yeah, IPV6, ooh, sexy, default route?, I don't know it, tulip, default route? anybody?

Too late....
    Sorry, are you actually attempting to give yourself a blow job with a computer?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Sorry, are you actually attempting to give yourself a blow job with a computer?
      Well, err, I thought about it but I turned it down.

Now it's sulking saying 'is it cos I is Silicon'.

Don't fancy Silicons...

Comment

Well, err, I thought about it but I turned it down.

Now it's sulking saying 'is it cos I is Silicon'.

Don't fancy Silicons...
        are you pissed?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'll embrace anything or anybody for a '59 Caddy.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            are you pissed?

Bit hard to get pissed at work these days, unfortunately. Though I do remember when I was at Sellafield one lad used disappear in the van we had for running around site quite frequently. Until one day the site Police (ie Armed and Fat) found him slumped on site in said van well arseholed, totally Vokda'd up.

And when I worked in Germany, some of the guys had little beer fridges on their desk - wow! Was a while ago tho...

But even last year I was in Hamburg and the gf was in G-Star off or on Mönckebergstraße, free Becks while you wait for said 'Freundin' to shop....

Germany has it spot-on...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              I'll embrace anything or anybody for a '59 Caddy.
              And you have said 59' Caddy Fins as your avatar.

I had a '63 Caddy Convertible - nearest I got....

Now rusted away...

Comment

Bit hard to get pissed at work these days, unfortunately. Though I do remember when I was at Sellafield one lad used disappear in the van we had for running around site quite frequently. Until one day the site Police (ie Armed and Fat) found him slumped on site in said van well arseholed, totally Vokda'd up.

And when I worked in Germany, some of the guys had little beer fridges on their desk - wow! Was a while ago tho...

But even last year I was in Hamburg and the gf was in G-Star off or on Mönckebergstraße, free Becks while you wait for said 'Freundin' to shop....

Germany has it spot-on...
                We have free beer in the kitchen here. The end client has an on-site shop that sells it too. They definitely have the right idea.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

And you have said 59' Caddy Fins as your avatar.

I had a '63 Caddy Convertible - nearest I got....

Now rusted away...
                  Shame. I got two Buicks now, a '49 and a '52.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    Shame. I got two Buicks now, a '49 and a '52.
                    Well a Buick is a GM - same body as the Cad/Old/Pony/Chev?

I had two Caddy 73 SDV's and a 75 Fleetwood talisman - all rotted away....

Comment

Working...
                    X