• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just a perfect evening...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a perfect evening...

So got home after work and thought lets go out for a walk, after all it's evening sunshine 18 degrees and the earth just smells fine after the previous nigh's rainfall. Folks sitting in the park with a bottle of wine, music in the background. Before I knew it we're in town eating Thai yum yums... Think I'm going to enjoy living in Munich this summer.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Looks great, I'll be visiting Munich later in the year.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Looks great, I'll be visiting Munich later in the year.
      Is that after Farnborough?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have you sat near the keg in Der Pschorr and had the first beer after the bell rings yet?

You should go for a BBQ down by the river as well. I've seen a few people running down the banks of the Isar trying to get their beer back as it floats away after they left the crate in the river to keep it cool . It's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Is that after Farnborough?
          I'd like to vist Farnborough again after all this time though likely much changed since the late 70's. There's a potential meet in London around the 8th April so an easy jaunt down that way.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

None of u guys ever experienced the Fischmarkt in Hamburg on a Sunday morning at 7:00am?

Total party atmos after they'd all been drinking overnight - band on, Sooltanz ov Swink, Ja!! - lager served - 7:00am!! Felt like Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              None of u guys ever experienced the Fischmarkt in Hamburg on a Sunday morning at 7:00am?

Total party atmos after they'd all been drinking overnight - band on, Sooltanz ov Swink, Ja!! - lager served - 7:00am!! Felt like Saturday night!
              Never got further than the Reeperbahn any time I was in Hamburg.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Never got further than the Reeperbahn any time I was in Hamburg.
                Whs
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Tell us more about these yummy Thais?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Argh....missing Munich far too much. Maybe I should stop being so crap and actually try and learn German rather than just go to months of lessons and forget it all.

It's now or never I guess. Erm...what am I supposed to do with my sodding house deposit though if I don't buy a house with it?

Any hybrid self managing data/business analyst roles there?

Comment

Working...
                    X