• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snakes on a plane

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snakes on a plane

Indonesian customs officials have arrested two men suspected of trying to take 40 snakes on to a flight to Dubai.

The two were about to enter the departure area at Jakarta airport when X-rays showed their bags were filled with sedated pythons, officials say.
    Snakeybeebylinky

Opening the overhead locker to get my laptop bag and finding 40 pythons that were no longer sedated would freak me the fu<k out.

To quote Indiana Jones "I hate snakes!"

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Snakeybeebylinky

Opening the overhead locker to get my laptop bag and finding 40 pythons that were no longer sedated would freak me the fu<k out.

To quote Indiana Jones "I hate snakes!"
    Pythons are OK, quite cuddly in their way. But 40 irritable black mambas would be a different matter.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Enough is enough.

I have had it with these mofo snakes on this mofo forum.

Comment

Comment

When I was a wee lass I took a snowball on a plane. We'd been visiting Scotland from Cape Town and I'd made a snowball which I wanted to take home. I guess these were the days before 3 hour check in times. We took the snowball to the airport, and the check in staff arranged to have it put in the plane's freezer. It was returned to us on disembarking. Sadly it never made it home from the airport - winter in Scotland = 30 degrees in South Africa.

Comment

Working...
          X