• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Jeremy Vine show?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jeremy Vine show?

Who actually listens to that program?

As I can tell they pick the 5 biggest items from the news from the previous day, pick a bunch of idiots in occupations ranging from truck driver to hairdresser and give them a few minutes each to talk complete shit: on a topic they know nothing about.

It is actually painful to listen to.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

As I can tell they pick the 5 biggest items from the news from the previous day, pick a bunch of idiots in occupations ranging from truck driver to hairdresser and give them a few minutes each to talk complete tulip on a topic they know nothing about.

As compared to a web site with a shedload of idiots from one single occupation......
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
      As compared to a web site with a shedload of idiots from one single occupation......
      Yeah, was going to say, sounds a familiar winning formula.

Comment

As I can tell they pick the 5 biggest items from the news from the previous day, pick a bunch of idiots in occupations ranging from truck driver to hairdresser and give them a few minutes each to talk complete tulip on a topic they know nothing about.

Can you give us a list of things you are an expert on, so we can call you on it when you offer an opinion on other topics?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Can you give us a list of things you are an expert on, so we can call you on it when you offer an opinion on other topics?
          It would be much quicker to give you a list of things I am not an expert on.

HTH

Comment

It can be fun for about 30 seconds when you get the London taxi driver giving it full rant on a subject he obviously knows nothing about.

Any more than that, yes it's painful.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

It would be much quicker to give you a list of things I am not an expert on.

HTH
              Oh, sorry I meant a real expert not an armchair expert.

Comment

It's quite funny watching you bear a grudge. All we need is a Shaunyboy post for you to bitch on and we've got a set haven't we.

Chimp.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  It's quite funny watching you bear a grudge. All we need is a Shaunyboy post for you to bitch on and we've got a set haven't we.

Chimp.

I don't bear a grudge, it's my opinion he's as much an ignoramus as those he complains about. You're the one trying to pick a fight with me in multiple threads at once.

Comment

I don't bear a grudge, it's my opinion he's as much an ignoramus as those he complains about. You're the one trying to pick a fight with me in multiple threads at once.
                    You're an easy target.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X