• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who would you pick to play these three then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would you pick to play these three then?

The Professionals set to abseil into cinema ? The Register

Arse-kicking CI5 operatives Bodie and Doyle are to be brought out of retirement for a big-screen version of The Professionals.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Lionsgate UK has acquired the rights to adapt the TV series for cinema, some 28 years after the last of 57 episodes aired on London Weekend Television.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

George Cowley - Liam Neeson

Comment

I'd choose three septics with no acting skills who can put on a terrible fake cockanese accent.

I should be in Hollywood.

Comment

No one. Why can't they just leave it alone and come up with a new idea?

Comment

Martin Shaw and Lewis Collins are still alive, aren't they? Couldn't be any worse.

Whatever happened to The New Professionals series from a few years ago?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Tim Roth.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Bodie. Mrs Doyle. Bound to be a winner.

Bodie: "Debbie, love. You're as miserable as Morrissey eating Kentucky Fried Chicken at an animal rights festival."

Mrs Doyle: " You'll have some tea... are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON!"
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Nah.

Sylvester Stallone.
                <sh!t Actor>

Or Clint Eastwood.
                <too Old>

See above

Comment

If you had to chose from CUK members, who would you pick?

I'm going with Suityou & Wilmslow in a faintly camp slapstick remake. SG can play Cowley as a bumbling cretin running operations from his garden shed.

Comment

Bodie - Rhys Ifans
                    Doyle - Bill Bailey
                    Cowley - Alan Carr

Sorted!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X