• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Performance and reward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance and reward

I am losing the concept of the correlation between performance and job reward. Shall I post here all the day instead?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Permiedom getting to you Franko?

Thought it might...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      Permiedom getting to you Franko?

Thought it might...
      Oh dear... I guess people should be paid more to be permies, it's so alienating..... but on the other hand even if I look like a young italian stallion will they still consider me after 40 as a contractor? Ah ... life is cruel....

Anyway, it's already 18.20.... oh dear I have to take off 40 minutes tomorrow to balance the worksheet....
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Never mind, there's always your annual appraisal to look forward to...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Have you been to an office party yet Francko?

They're always a hoot.
          Why not?

Comment

nooooo

Mine is tomorrow, I have to keep a straight face - MORTGAGE , MORTGAGE, MORTGAGE.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran
              Mine is tomorrow, I have to keep a straight face - MORTGAGE , MORTGAGE, MORTGAGE.
              You too, Brutus, a permie? I though you were a veteran.

Comment

Working...
              X