• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT Fault

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT Fault

BT Fault

Try to phone out, call gets diverted to bill payments. (previous bill paid and new bill not due).

BT “It’s a fault”

BT India “ The cable is missing they have to dig up the road”

If the cable is missing how come I can talk to you now.

BT India “the server must be down”

But the other phones are working

BT India “No, it affects the whole village and we need to sent and engineer”

But I am living in a city, all the other phones are working including my other line.
    BT India “ We can fix it by the 4th April”
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

At least you'll get compensation for being without a phone line (even though you have a phone line)
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      BT Fault

Try to phone out, call gets diverted to bill payments. (previous bill paid and new bill not due).

BT “It’s a fault”

BT India “ The cable is missing they have to dig up the road”

If the cable is missing how come I can talk to you now.

BT India “the server must be down”

But the other phones are working

BT India “No, it affects the whole village and we need to sent and engineer”

But I am living in a city, all the other phones are working including my other line.
      BT India “ We can fix it by the 4th April”
      They pulled that one on me. Said they needed to send out a cherry picker but there wasn't one available for 3 weeks. Frikkin' cable is undergound

Comment

Good news, phone is working.

Bad news it's connected it’s connected to someone else’s number, so I get their calls.
        Who’s got my number?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Bad news it's connected it’s connected to someone else’s number, so I get their calls.
          Who’s got my number?
          They did that to me after upgrading my exchange for ADSL2.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Who’s got my number?
            Have you tried ringing it? It might be quicker and easier than dealing with BT to move into their house and have them move into yours.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Have you tried ringing it? It might be quicker and easier than dealing with BT to move into their house and have them move into yours.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

BT =

Comment

Both lines down since last night. using the mobile to call BT.

BT "It says on the screen that it was fixed yesterday"

Comment

Tech Mahindra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How to replace your workforce with smiling bobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X