• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long will she live?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will she live?

BBC - Newsbeat - Muslim model defends Miss Universe contest bid

The peace lovers won't be pleased.

Not seen it on TV for some years.

Comment

She'd get my vote. There's something to be said for the burkini..

Comment

Originally posted by teclo View Post
        She'd get my vote. There's something to be said for the burkini..

Comment

Here's Miss Middle East:

and a perv photographing their exposed flesh. The one second from left is a man carrying a rucksack surely?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Here's Miss Middle East:

and a perv photographing their exposed flesh. The one second from left is a man carrying a rucksack surely?
            Phwoarrrr! The one second from right is gorgeous!
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              This woman's hate mail is coming from:
              1. Muslims who think she is un-Islamic and bringing shame to the religion
              2. Racist who say she can't represent Britain
              3. Feminists who say that she shouldn't be in a beauty contest

It was in a broadsheet a few weeks back.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is that a question or a threat?!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I always think that most can only cope with one section of the population to hate. Sure people seem to be far more positive about blacks since 7/7.

Maybe the solution is to totally invent a ghastly minority that we can all agree to hate. It could be played by actors who come out at night playing Cliff Richard records and pretending to stab cats and babies.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    This woman's hate mail is coming from:
                    1. Muslims who think she is un-Islamic and bringing shame to the religion
                    2. Racist who say she can't represent Britain
                    3. Feminists who say that she shouldn't be in a beauty contest

It was in a broadsheet a few weeks back.
                    there must be two types of humans, normal people and then those who seem to have lots of time on their hands combined with an unhealthy interest in what people, who they never likely to encounter, get up to.
                    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Working...
                    X