• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh oh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh oh!

Low levels of radioactive iodine believed to be from the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan have been detected in Glasgow and Oxfordshire.

Linky
    Me, me, me...

More 'oh' than 'uh oh'.

I'd be more worried about getting a CT scan.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      More 'oh' than 'uh oh'.

I'd be more worried about getting a CT scan.
      Or visiting Devon for that matter.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That'll teach them to take lunch at the newly opened "Yo-Ho-Ho-Ho-Oh-No-Uh-Oh Sushi" Bars!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I do have a bit of a sore throat. Is that a side effect of all the radioactive iodine I've been breathing in?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Ma bottle of ginger is glowing more than usual.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It's presumably unusual that prevention, disease and cure all involve ingestion of the same substance (iodine).

Comment

Square root of f**k all we can do about it anyway so no sense in worrying
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Low levels of radioactive iodine believed to be from the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan have been detected in Glasgow and Oxfordshire.

Linky
                  Better bring a geiger counter on the 8th then!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Better bring a geiger counter on the 8th then!
                    Wouldn't a ginger counter be more useful in Scotland ?
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X