• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cillit Bang

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cillit Bang

How bloody irritating is that advert? why does Barry insist on shouting everything.

wrong board. you want http://www.goodhousekeeping.co.uk/

Comment

Just rub half a lemon around the bath taps. That'll get rid of any limescale. You don't need to spend a fortune on these products. White vinegar is also worth keeping in the cupboard.

Comment

Are you a bird Denny?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
          How bloody irritating is that advert? why does Barry insist on shouting everything.
          I don't know that one. Is it as bad as the two kids "ooooo they're tired", or the people making car noises?

Comment

Cillit Bang is people

Or was that something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Masher
              Cillit Bang is people

Or was that something else?
              Soylent Green?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Soylent Green?
                I reckon just as Marathon became Snickers and Spangles became Starburst etc etc

Soylne Green is now Cillit Bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Masher
                  I reckon just as Marathon became Snickers and Spangles became Starburst etc etc

Soylne Green is now Cillit Bang.
                  Opal fruits became starburst And I supose creme eggs used to be bigger in your day did they?

Comment

Got to say, that Cillit Bang is good stuff. You can tell it's going to be good stuff when you spray it, breathe in and feel it irritating the lining of your lungs. Cuts through grease like nobody's business. Sh*ts on Mr Muscle.

Comment

Working...
                    X