• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thoughts on Modern Day Underwear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on Modern Day Underwear

An embarassing incident at the gymnasium this evening cause me to reflect upon the state of modern underwear and concur with Jeremy Paxman's sentiments on this sensitive issue.

Upon returning from the shower to my locker, for some reason my swipe card was somehow rendered ineffective in the operation of opening the locker containing my clothing. Somewhat panic stricken, I realised with horror that this would mean going to the desk to ask one of the 2 teenage girls on duty to give me an emergency card in order that I might liberate my apparel from said locker.

Now, I know what you're thinking, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been because I was attired in my trusty Marks and Sparks Jockey Y Fronts since I don't like anybody looking at my ticket while making the journey to and from the shower.

As I approached the young ladies, 2 thoughts crossed my mind pertaining to the minimum functional requirements of a pair of underpants and the failure of my current pair in meeting those requirements, towit:
    • The provision of adequate support for the testicles
    • The holding of position with body motion
    • A close fit to prevent any unwanted side view violations

I'm seriously considering designing my own range as a plan B and have made a few preliminary sketches. I think this one shows some promise:

All I need now is a name for my product range (preferably containing some witty railway related reference), so as ever, I'm asking my dear friends at CUK for assistance. Over to you....

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    All I need now is a name for my product range (preferably containing some witty railway related reference), so as ever, I'm asking my dear friends at CUK for assistance. Over to you....
    How about Chuffer Buffers or Gricing Grollys?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You need to exercise more so you'll not be so embarrassed of in front of the teenage girls.

PS: Leave the threads behind, (behind get it :O) oh cheese sometimes I just crack myself up... oh now that's just disgusting)
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

All I need now is a name for my product range (preferably containing some witty railway related reference)
        Gricer's Clag Bags?

Comment

May contain nuts

Isn't that all it needs to be called ?
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Suitable for vegetarians maybe?

Comment

Didn't you have a towel?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Socks for cocks
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sell them in matched pairs for his 'n' hers. Annie & Clarabel.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Didn't you have a towel?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X