• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbours football...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbours football...

Is in my garden for the 5th time.

Because the neighbours do not get on with me they don't come round asking for it, and dare not come to collect while I am out as I have a cctv (because they were throwing things at the cat and being abusive to me in the past, so their own fault).

Not sure if to just leave the football in place, leave it on their doorstep, knock at the door and return it offeirng to make peace, or any other suggestions.....

Personally I am thinking of turning it into a head, along the lines of Wilson...... Maybe put it on a long stick overlooking the fence.

Did you get them on your CCTV cameras Wilmslow?

Don't worry mate, we are all rooting for you ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Because the neighbours do not get on with me they don't come round asking for it, and dare not come to collect while I am out as I have a cctv (because they were throwing things at the cat and being abusive to me in the past, so their own fault).

Not sure if to just leave the football in place, leave it on their doorstep, knock at the door and return it offeirng to make peace, or any other suggestions.....

Personally I am thinking of turning it into a head, along the lines of Wilson...... Maybe put it on a long stick overlooking the fence.
      Just throw it back over you bleeding curmudgeon.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Did you get them on your CCTV cameras Wilmslow?

Don't worry mate, we are all rooting for you ...
        Hmm... I could network the cctv to the internet so we could get a live streaming breaking news of the said scene? Just need to figure out how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Just throw it back over you bleeding curmudgeon.

For a 6th time?

Maybe consider placing on the front doorstep to make more of a point.....

Comment

What did you do the other 4 times?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

For a 6th time?

Maybe consider placing on the front doorstep to make more of a point.....
              Yes, for a 6th time. You already make enough points with your neighbours......and your girlfriends.....and everyone on here too.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Chucked it back over, hence they keep lobbing it back. There is a huge garden, but they seem to want to make as much noise as possible at my end, so it seems!

Comment

Just leave the f*kcing football in your sodding garden, stop faffing about something so trivial. Is this genuinely a concern in your life?

Why do people FAFF SO?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    He stabbed it repeatedly with a kitchen knife, Jumped up and down on it screaming "I HATE you!", microwaved it on full power, jumped up and down on it a few more times then finally threw it out of his car window wrapped in a sack on his daily commute....... He neighbours are mad you know!
                    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Working...
                    X