• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blackberry Nightmares

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry Nightmares

Anybody else got a blackberry and starting to despise RIM? I have a blackberry bold 9700 and I am really starting to give up with the repeated software installations, repairs, fixes, internet stoppages, unreliability. Messenger is great on it, as is the keyboard (for email usage) - the only 2 reasons I still have one and not an iPhone.

I could never get mine to sync with my laptop. Having said that, I still can't with my HTC Desire. Probably something to do with Vista.

Comment

CM has a blackberry and other than the fact that it doesn't bounce very well on the kitchen floor she loves it.

Comment

I've got a Blackberry from work and it's utter wank. The iPhone is a class apart in looks, feel and usabilty.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I've got a Blackberry from work and it's utter wank. The iPhone is a class apart in looks, feel and usabilty.
          If only it had a keyboard.

Comment

6 replacements in just inder 2 years (4 Curve's and 2 9700 Bold's)

4 keyboard problems (all on Curve), 1 screen (Bold) and 1 dropped down the lav. (post flush)

I wouldnt be without one though, great devices.

Comment

Originally posted by minsky1 View Post
              6 replacements in just inder 2 years (4 Curve's and 2 9700 Bold's)

4 keyboard problems (all on Curve), 1 screen (Bold) and 1 dropped down the lav. (post flush)

I wouldnt be without one though, great devices.
              Sounds like you wouldnt be with one not the other way round. I have had enough of bb for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                That's the only thing putting me off. I hate touch screens, there i just no feel to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  That's the only thing putting me off. I hate touch screens, there i just no feel to them.
                  Engadget HD

Edit: stupid engadget mobile links - search for boxwave keyboard, you an get them to clip on the iPhone.
                  Last edited by Moscow Mule; 31 March 2011, 16:34.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Engadget HD

Edit: stupid engadget mobile links - search for boxwave keyboard, you an get them to clip on the iPhone.
                    almost everything you could ever want. Only thing missing now is blackberry messenger....

Comment

Working...
                    X