• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Awwwww

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwww

Jack draws anything - Welcome to my website. I will draw anything you like to raise funds for the Sick Kids, just ask me. My name is Jack and I am 6 years old.

What a cute little lad.

He's done 40 pictures - he's got over 500 more to do!

"We have been completely overwhelmed by the response but Jack is taking it all in his stride. It’s a lot of work for a wee boy, who also goes to school, but he’s absolutely loving it. He says that, even if it takes him until he is seven, he will finish all the drawings and reach his £10,000 target but we really can’t accept any more requests for now."

Cute, but crap at drawing.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Have you been to the Tate Modern lately?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        Have you been to the Tate Modern lately?

No, I'm too busy studying cold air parps.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
        X