• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slash Killed in Plane Crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slash Killed in Plane Crash

My son will be devastated - he thinks he's God's gift but that's enough of Slash's opinion of my son...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/slashisdeadhonest/

RIP the Slash-ster, bit overrated but there ya go, Alex Lifeson blows him away but is going bald...

In late news Tony Blair goes on another freebie holiday with a cheap camping holiday in Tripoli
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Who is "Slash" and what does (or did) he or she or it do?

(Yes, I did follow the link to find out, but it was 404 Daily Mail Denies All Knowledge Of Earlier Lies by the time I got there - a bit like the time I caught them recycling that year-old BBC story on a Sunday afternoon )

Comment

Slash you know, slash...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Just reading his autobiography. He did some hardcore living.

And that link is dead, unlike Slash I would guess.

Find me a reputable link plz, can't find any on google.

P.S. He was the guitarist for Guns n Roses (top hat, big hair), more recently Velvet Revolver.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

gutted! one of my faves....
            sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

oh should have read the whole post so outside of CUK he's not dead?
              sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

RIP the Slash-ster, bit overrated but there ya go, Alex Lifeson blows him away but is going bald...
                  Gn'R may be a bit old hat now but Rush?!?! where they ever any good?!?!

Comment

Search "Slash killed" on google and this thread is the top!!! That is just so f'd up.

Just found this too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/stekwritessomecrapthreads

Ooh the same result.
                    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 1 April 2011, 08:11.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X