• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doodab, I've found a solution for you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doodab, I've found a solution for you!

Wednesday 6th April 2011
    The Crimson Petal and the White, starting at 9:00pm on BBC 2

Drama based on the best-selling Victorian-set novel by Michel Faber. The first episode follows William Rackham,
    a man tormented by debt and an unstable wife, who
    finds solace when he seeks out renowned young prostitute, Sugar.
    I saw this and thought of you ......

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I saw this and thought of you ......
    Can I afford the services of a renowned prostitute?

Or am I the renowned "prostitute"? So I need to find myself a William Rackham?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Actually, just read the reviews, sounds like the book would be an interesting read. Might pick that one up.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Actually, just read the reviews, sounds like the book would be an interesting read. Might pick that one up from a charity shop where it will cost me no more than 50p
        FTFY
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          FTFY
          Or one of the many free book swapping places that exist as groups on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Or one of the many free book swapping places that exist as groups on facebook.
            or a cheeky torrent and download the ebook

Comment

Working...
            X