• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

Proof that property is recession proof, and the only viable investment come what may.

Forget pensions with their ever changing rules and retirement age, what you need is BTL and lots of it.

Are house prices rising again? – in graphs - Telegraph

Boomed!

(well I would be if I had any BTL property now).

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Proof that property is recession proof, and the only viable investment come what may.

Forget pensions with their ever changing rules and retirement age, what you need is BTL and lots of it.

Boomed!

Since when was the telegraph a news source?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Boomed!

Rising in terms of Sterling yes. What a comfort.

Comment

Working...
      X