• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infractions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infractions

Mine's been reversed.

Does that mean I can't hang out with the cool kids any more?

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Mine's been reversed.

My two have also been reversed. Still it was a badge of honour while it lasted.

Comment

Mine hasn't

That said, it was only a yellow card rather than my usual red.

Rebel without a clue.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Mine's been reversed.

Ah, but you didn't get banned.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So what do they actually mean ? I got a red one for calling MF a c**t.

Was expecting a medal to be honest
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            So what do they actually mean ? I got a red one for calling MF a c**t.

Was expecting a medal to be honest
            Yellow card is a warning.

Red card is an infraction which accumulates a certain number of points. When you get to a threshold, you then automatically get a ban. If the infraction hasn't expired, you should be able to see how many points there are - IIRC, 3 points gets a 1 day ban, but I may be wrong or it may have changed.

And mods can give you an outright temp ban (of varying length) or a permie ban.

Edit - and there's nothing to stop more than one mod giving you an infraction for the same post, either
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Yellow card is a warning.

Red card is an infraction which accumulates a certain number of points. When you get to a threshold, you then automatically get a ban. If the infraction hasn't expired, you should be able to see how many points there are - IIRC, 3 points gets a 1 day ban, but I may be wrong or it may have changed.

And mods can give you an outright temp ban (of varying length) or a permie ban.

Edit - and there's nothing to stop more than one mod giving you an infraction for the same post, either
              Thanks for that mate. Get it now.

All except the bit about 'all the mods'. I thought there was just one and the rest were sockies
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Please could one of our nice, sane, normal mods correct my thread title? I cringe every time I see it...

Comment

I've been accused of being nice before... But sane & normal? Job done.

Comment

Please could one of our nice, sane, normal mods correct my thread title? I cringe every time I see it...
                    I saw it and thought I was having a heart attack

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X